NOTE: This bag is for the Alto Horn, which is sometimes referred to as a Tenor Horn.
NOTE: The photo is a placeholder, and is not of the actual product. It will be updated soon.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your horn.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Alto Horn.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- Small interior zippered padded pouch.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pounds ounces (X kilo), inches long X tall X wide ( X X cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one alto horn.