Alto Horn (Tenor Horn)
$312.00 – $424.00
This is the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed alto horn bag that dates back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your alto horn is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: This bag is for the Alto Horn, which is sometimes referred to as a Tenor Horn.
NOTE: The photo is a placeholder, and is not of the actual product. It will be updated soon.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your horn.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Alto Horn.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- Small interior zippered padded pouch.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, badlands, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, canyon sunrise, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pounds ounces (X kilo), inches long X tall X wide ( X X cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one alto horn.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Badlands Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.