Choose from 16 specific banjo bags using the pull down menus! We have more than what’s listed here, and we can custom fit anything — just ask!
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed banjo bags. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your mandolin is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your Banjo.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One banjo.
- One side pocket for convenient storage (most models).
- Backpack Straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3-4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Badlands, Chocolate Brown, Canyon Sunrise, Cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- The dimensions vary, but these are custom bags built around your specific banjo. An average nylon bag will weight around 3 pounds, and a leather one will be about 4.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one mandolin.
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.