Banjo Gig Bag
Choose from 16 specific banjo bags using the pull down menus! We have more than what’s listed here, and we can custom fit anything — just ask!
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed banjo bags. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your mandolin is well protected in a well made bag.
Glenn Cronkhite’s Banjo Gig Bags are made so well they are known to last decades, and we have the history to back that up! Glenn was the actually inventor of the gig bag, and designed all the original Reunion Blues Banjo Gig Bags back when those were made in San Francisco (1975-2000). We have all of his old school RB patterns and will continue to make them the correct way — with the highest quality materials, made to last!
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
We have over 50,000 product variations, so not all colors or combinations are shown here.
- An inch of high-density / high resilience foam surrounds your Banjo.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This Banjo gig bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- We use huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like our competitors’ bags.
- We use only the finest brass-plated steel hardware.
- One banjo.
- One side pocket for convenient storage (most models).
- Backpack Straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite banjo bag design, formerly sold and known in the industry as a Reunion Blues Banjo Gig Bag — Often copied, never equalled.
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3-4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Badlands, Chocolate Brown, Canyon Sunrise, Cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- The dimensions vary, but these are custom bags built around your specific banjo. An average nylon banjo bag will weight around 3 pounds, and a leather one will be about 4.
View our flight RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one mandolin.
- Don’t buy a poorly made Amazon Banjo Gig Bag when you can get the real thing right here, direct from the manufacturer in the USA. An Amazon Banjo Gig Bag only hurts small businesses, and unless it’s ours, will be a throwaway bag in 2 years.
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.