$536.00 – $800.00
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your contrabassoon.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Contrabassoon (or Double Bassoon). 53″ Heckel is too long, 51″ Amati fits.
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- Sturdy backpack straps.
- A 2-inch wide shoulder strap.
- One bocal pouch.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 7 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, badlands, canyon sunrise, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- Exterior Dimensions: 52 x 12 x 7 inches (132 x 30.5 x 17.75 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 51 x 9 x 4.5 inches (127 x 23 x 11.5 cm)
- Weight: pounds in nylon or pounds in leather ( kilo nylon, kilo leather)
View our flight RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one Contrabassoon.
|Dimensions||44 × 17 × 7 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Badlands Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, British Tan Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Tan 1000D Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.