$252.00 – $460.00
Available in three sizes, these are the the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed cymbal bags that date back to the 1970s. These come standard with a large outer pocket for additional storage and backpack straps for easier transportation. Available in leather or cordura!
NOTE: Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first. Average wait time is 8-12 weeks from order to shipment. See if we already have your back in stock and avoid the line!
- A quarter inch of very dense closed-cell foam surrounds your cymbals.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This cymbal case is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK brass main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal hardware.
- 20, 22, or 24 inch bags available.
- There is a padded divider included, for +/- 3 cymbals.
- The outside pocket is for sticks and hardware.
- Backpack straps.
- Oversized outer pocket for convenient storage.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- Perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, canyon sunrise, badlands, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 6-7 pounds (2.7 – 3.2 kilo), 22-26 inches in diameter ( 56 – 66 cm).
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) cymbal bag.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 6 in|
20", 22", 24"
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Badlands Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.