NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
NOTE: The current photo is a placeholder only. It will be updated soon.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your saxophones.
- The exterior is made from a top quality leather.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One tenor saxophone and one soprano saxophone.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage.
- One oversized outside pocket for additional storage.
- Sturdy backpack straps.
- Two neck socks.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At just under 6 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- 5 pounds 13 ounces (2.6 kilo), 34 inches long, 9 inches tall, 16 inches wide (86.4 x 22.9 x 40.6 cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying a tenor and soprano saxophone together.