Double Sax Case – Tenor/Soprano
$456.00 – $660.00
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed saxophone bags that date back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your saxophones are well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your saxophones.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One tenor saxophone and one soprano saxophone.
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- Sturdy backpack straps.
- Two neck socks.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, canyon sunrise, badlands, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 3 pounds 11 ounces in nylon or 5 pounds 13 ounces in leather (1.6 kilo nylon, 2.6 kilo leather), 34 inches long, 9 inches tall, 16 inches wide (86.4 x 22.9 x 40.6 cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying a tenor and soprano saxophone together.
|Dimensions||33 × 15 × 8 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Badlands Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura