Double Trumpet Bag
$392.00 – $540.00
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed trumpet bags that date back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your trumpets are well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trumpet, and is also found between the trumpets.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- Two trumpets, or one trumpet and piccolo or mutes.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- Two internal storage pouches included for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 4pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, canyon sunrise, badlands, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 2 pounds 8 ounces in nylon or pounds, ounces leather (1.2 kilos nylon, kilo leather), 21.5 inches long x 9 tall x 8 wide (54.5 x 23 x 20 cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying two trumpets.
|Dimensions||25 × 9 × 9 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, Badlands Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, British Tan Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Black Cordura, Brown Cordura, Red Cordura, Burgundy Cordura, Dark Blue Cordura, Forest Green Cordura, Grey Cordura, Tan Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.