French Horn Fixed Bell (original style)
$392.00 – $576.00
These are the same french horn bags that date back to the 1970s. You are guaranteed protection in these stylish gig bags with our high-density foam and huge YKK zippers. Long lasting, durable, and gorgeous!
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
NOTE: The photo is NOT of the actual product. It is a placeholder and will be replaced soon.
- An inch of high-density medical foam surrounds your french horn.
- Choose leather for about 30% more impact protection.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest brass-plated steel hardware.
- One fixed bell french horn.
- 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth or pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 6 pound 8 ounces in leather or pounds, ounces nylon (3 kilo leather, kilo nylon), 28 inches long x 16 tall x 14 wide (71 x 40.5 x 35.5 cm).
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying a french horn.
|Dimensions||28 × 10 × 10 in|
Smooth Black Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, "Pebbled" Black Leather, British Tan Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Black Cordura, Brown Cordura, Red Cordura, Burgundy Cordura, Dark Blue Cordura, Forest Green Cordura, Grey Cordura, Tan Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.