Large Flugelhorn Bag
$226.00 – $310.00
Constructed to fit one large flugelhorn, this bag is only two pounds (TWO!) and is made for the long haul. We put together these bags in the USA with only the best materials. Using solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads, horn players can be confident that their instruments will be protected in a bag that will last!
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your flugelhorn.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One large Flugelhorn (Van Laar, Conn Vintage 1, etc).
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 2 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth or pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pound ounces in nylon or 3 pounds in leather ( kilo nylon, 1.5 kilo leather), 21.5 inches long x 8 tall x 12.5 wide (55 x 20 x 32 cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one flugelhorn.
|Dimensions||25 × 9 × 9 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, "Pebbled" Black Leather, British Tan Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Black Cordura, Brown Cordura, Red Cordura, Burgundy Cordura, Dark Blue Cordura, Forest Green Cordura, Grey Cordura, Tan Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.