Choose from over
21 22 23 specific mandolin models using the pull down menus! From 5 string to asymetrical, we’ve got you covered. We have more than what are listed here, and we can custom fit your mandolin — just ask!
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed mandolin bags. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your mandolin is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush on your Mandolin bag, be sure to check with us first.
We have over 50,000 product variations, so not all colors or combinations are shown here.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your mandolin.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This Mandolin bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One mandolin.
- One side pocket for convenient storage (most models).
- Shoulder Strap
- Larger size bags will have backpack straps, please contact us with questions about specific patterns
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 3-4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Badlands, Chocolate Brown, Canyon Sunrise, Cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- The dimensions vary, but these are custom bags built around your specific mandolin. An average nylon Mandolin bag will weight around 3 pounds, and a leather one will be about 5.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one mandolin.
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.