NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
NOTE: The photo is a placeholder, and is not of the actual product. It will be updated soon.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trombone.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Medium Tenor Trombone with F attachment (8″ bell).
- 2 inch wide backpack straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 7 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth or pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pound ounces in nylon or 7 pounds, 1 ounce ( kilo nylon, kilo leather), inches 37.5 ” long X 10″ tall X 10″wide ( X X cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one trombone.