Basic Concert Sarode
$612.00 – $980.00
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed sarode bags. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your instrument is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your instrument.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Basic Concert Sarode.
- Backpack Straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 5 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Chocolate Brown, British Tan, Cinnamon, Canyon Sunrise, or Badlands Leather.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pounds in nylon or pounds in leather ( kilo nylon, kilo leather), Exterior is inches long x inches tall x inches wide (X X cm). Flies EASY
View our flight RECOMMENDATIONS.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one basic concert sarode.
|Dimensions||40 × 16 × 8 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, British Tan Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Badlands Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Black Cordura, Brown Cordura, Red Cordura, Burgundy Cordura, Dark Blue Cordura, Forest Green Cordura, Grey Cordura, Tan Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.