Slide Trumpet/Soprano Trombone
$292.00 – $466.00
This bag cradles a slide trumpet or soprano trombone in high-density foam for ultimate protection. Featuring a huge #10 YKK zipper, your bag will to last decades. Using the original Glenn Cronkhite design, this product is light, durable, and – most importantly – ultra protective.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your horn.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One slide trumpet/soprano trombone (8″ bell).
- One 2 inch wide shoulder strap.
- Small interior zippered padded pouch.
- Interior slide sleeve.
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Chocolate Brown, Cinnamon, British Tan, Badlands, or Canyon Sunrise.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 3 pounds, 7 ounces (X kilo), 22 inches long x 9 tall x 8 wide ( X X cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one slide trumpet/soprano trombone.
|Dimensions||25 × 9 × 9 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Chocolate Brown Leather, British Tan Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Badlands Leather, Black Cordura, Brown Cordura, Red Cordura, Burgundy Cordura, Dark Blue Cordura, Forest Green Cordura, Grey Cordura, Tan Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.