Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag – Curved
$256.00 – $352.00
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed saxophone bags that date back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your saxophone is well protected in a well made bag.
This Soprano Saxophone Gig Bag is designed for CURVED soprano saxes, and is an original Glenn Cronkhite Design. There’s a good chance Glenn drew the first pattern for his friend and neighbor Lenny Pickett back in the 1970s, when the designs were being made in San Francisco. These are made to the highest standards, and are well known to last for decades. A lightweight instrument bag like this will probably just last indefinitely! Durable, classy, protective, lightweight — it’s the perfect leather sax gig bag, or grab one in durable Cordura!
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your saxophone.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This Leather Soprano Sax Gig Bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- We use huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like our competitors’ bags.
- We use only the finest brass plated steel hardware.
- One Curved Soprano Saxophone.
- One side pocket for convenient storage.
- One 2 inch wide strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite Curved Soprano Sax Bag design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 2 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from Smooth Black, Chocolate Brown, British Tan, Cinnamon, Canyon Sunrise, or Badlands Leather.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 1 pound in nylon or 1 pounds, 12 ounces in leather (0.45 kilo nylon, 0.8 kilo leather), 18 inches long, 6 inches tall, 8 inches wide ( X X cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) leather sax gig bag for carrying one saxophone.
|Dimensions||26 × 10 × 8 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Smooth Black Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Badlands Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura