Tenor Sax with Oversized Outside Pocket
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed saxophone bags that date back to the 1970s. Some of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest materials, you can be assured that your saxophone is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your saxophone.
- The exterior is made from a top quality leather.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Tenor Saxophone.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage.
- One oversized side pocket for additional storage.
- Backpack straps.
- One neck sock.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 6 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, canyon sunrise, badlands, or a stylish British Tan leather.
- pound ounces ( kilo leather kilo cordura), inches long X tall X wide ( X X cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one saxophone.
|Dimensions||34 × 12 × 8 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Badlands Leather, Canyon Sunrise Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura