NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trombone .
- A piece of plywood sits at the base of the bell for extra protection.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bell case is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Trombone Bell Section (compatible with the Trombone Travel Slide Cases).
- Backpack straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- Perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- The bell case is compatible with both slide case sizes.
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 4 pounds (X kilo), 36 inches long x 6 tall x 10 wide ( X X cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) detachable case for carrying one trombone bell section.