Trombone Travel BELL CASE ONLY
$332.00 – $500.00
This is the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed trombone travel bell case that dates back to the 1970s. These bags will work with the Standard or Euro detachable slide case. With a sturdy piece of wood in front of the bell, you can be assured that your trombone is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trombone.
- A piece of plywood sits at the base of the bell for extra protection.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bell case is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #8 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Trombone Bell Section (compatible with the Trombone Travel Slide Cases).
- Backpack straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- Perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- The bell case is compatible with both slide case sizes.
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our 1000D Cordura choices include Black, Brown, Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, and Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 4 pounds (X kilo), 36 inches long x 6 tall x 10 wide ( X X cm). Flies well.
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) detachable case for carrying one trombone bell section.
|Dimensions||36 × 10 × 6 in|
TSBO (Small – 8" bell), BTBO (Medium – 9.5" bell), BTBO2B (Medium Long – 9.5" bell), BBBO (Large – 10.5" bell)
Leather, 1000D Cordura
"Pebbled" Black Leather, Black 1000D Cordura, British Tan Leather, Brown 1000D Cordura, Burgundy 1000D Cordura, Chocolate Brown Leather, Cinnamon Leather, Dark Blue 1000D Cordura, Forest Green 1000D Cordura, Red 1000D Cordura, Smooth Black Leather, Tan 1000D Cordura, Grey 1000D Cordura
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.