Custom Size GEAR Bag
We can make any custom sized bag you want, based on the interior dimensions you enter! These are exceedingly durable bags, suitable for carrying your heavy GEAR to thousands of shows, such as Cords, EWIs, DAWs, or all of the above. They feature high density, high resilience foam padding, Cordura or top grain leather exteriors, and highly durable components. MIC BAGS are made with dividers and velcro interiors, so use that page if you intend to carry mics inside. For Keyboards — Use the KEYBOARD page. Sizes that we’ve designed for other people are cheaper and available in LEATHER or CORDURA.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- These are made from Top Grain Leather or 1000D Cordura, which is still the “Go-To” nylon for Mil Spec applications due to its durability and abrasion resistance. After designing hundreds and selling thousands of unique tuba bags over the past several decades, we know how to make durable products.
- All the gear bags feature .75″ HR/HD foam in the outside walls for great gear protection.
- Length is left to right as the person operates a soundboard, for instance. For a typical DAW or traveling soundboard, this would be the longest dimension, maybe 20 inches. The zipper will be installed here.
- Depth is the front of the instrument (keys) to the back (inputs or power cord, usually). In the DAW example, this might be 10 inches.
- Height is the height of the board, and should clear all levers. If the instrument is sloped, measure the greatest height. We cannot make it slope to fit the contour, sorry. For a typical DAW, this might be 4 or 5 inches.
- The interior of the bag we make will fit the dimensions you provide — understand there can’t be any returns for fit issues unless we mess up. There will be an additional .75” of high density/high resilience foam, plus the thickness of the leather or nylon, so plan on receiving a bag with an additional inch for the final exterior dimension in every direction, i.e., 45″ wide gets an ID of 45″, but an OD of 47″. If you are putting this gig bag inside another carrying case or road compartment, this could be important!
- All bags will come with a heavy duty shoulder strap for side-body carriage. Large bags will include reinforced backpack straps that are sewn and riveted on the upper/shoulder side (clips eventually break — you don’t want them removable — trust us). Our US-Made rivets are brass plated steel, machine set for consistency, and backed up with a 1/2” washer under the foam for durability. Zippers are high quality, US-Made #10 YKK coil zippers. Thread is US-Made T140 poly (good against UV and acids).
|Dimensions||45 × 16 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.