Sligo “Luchair” Harp Bag
$660.00 – $1,200.00
These are the original Glenn Cronkhite-designed harp bags, some of which date back to the 1970s. Many of the original bags are still in use today! Made in the USA using only the finest “Top Grain” leathers and durable 1000D genuine Cordura fabrics, you can be assured that your harp is well protected in a well made bag.
NOTE: Most Cronkhite order are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
NOTE: The main photo is of a massive keyboard bag we custom made for a customer. It is posted here because we don’t have a good photo of our harp bags — they have all been made for the harp companies as OEM products, up until now.
We have over 50,000 product variations. Not all colors or combinations are shown here.
If you need a custom sized harp bag, click HERE (Coming soon!).
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your harp.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main RC zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Sligo “Luchair” Harp, made by Rick Kemper.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage.
- One well-padded shoulder strap.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At about 10 pounds, you can’t go wrong! Please be aware that the leather bags add significant weight, as well as significant protection and class.
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, canyon sunrise, badlands, or a stylish British Tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. Its abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- 10 pounds in nylon or an estimated 18 pounds in leather; (4.5 kilos nylon, estimated 8 kilo leather).
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one Sligo “Luchair” harp.
|Dimensions||46 × 19 × 12 in|
Leather, 1000D Cordura
Badlands, Canyon Sunrise, Smooth Black, Chocolate Brown, British Tan, Cinnamon, Black, Brown, Burgundy, Dark Blue, Forest Green, Grey, Red, Tan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.