NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
NOTE: The photo is a placeholder, and is not of the actual product. It will be updated soon.
- An inch of high-density foam surrounds your trombone, and is also found between the trombones.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest metal and delrin hardware.
- One Tenor and One Alto Trombone or Two Tenor Trombones (8″/9.5″ bells).
- 2 inch wide backpack straps.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- At 4 pounds, you can’t go wrong!
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth or pebbled black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- pound ounces in nylon or pounds, ounces ( kilo nylon, kilo leather), 40 inches long x 11 tall x 11 wide (101.5 x 28 x 28 cm). Flies EASY
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying one trombone.