Glenn Designed 80 tuba patterns for 175+ tuba models. These are the best made bags found anywhere, and thanks to Glenn’s hard and thoughtful work, you can own the best custom fitting option available for your horn. Our bags usually fit better than the manufacturer’s own design, and these are absolutely the most durable designs you’ll ever find!
NOTE: Most Cronkhite orders are cut and sewn after the order is made. If you need a rush, be sure to check with us first.
- An inch of high-density medical foam surrounds your tuba.
- Choose leather for about 30% more impact protection.
- The exterior is made from either a top quality leather, or the best US-made genuine Cordura fabrics.
- This bag is famously known to last for decades without issues.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Solid brass rivets and T138 polyester threads for longevity.
- Real leather binding won’t crack like the Chinese competitors’ bags.
- The finest brass-plated steel hardware.
- One Tuba — Find your specific model in the pulldown menu.
- 2 inch wide backpack straps.
- One zippered side pocket for convenient storage, another open side pocket for music on most models.
- This is the original Glenn Cronkhite design that dates back to the 1970s!
- It features perfect portability in a lightweight bag for easy transport wherever you are headed.
- We use only the finest top grain leathers. Choose from smooth black, a deep chocolate brown, cinnamon, or a stylish British tan.
- Our nylons are US-made genuine Cordura, which is one of the most durable fabrics ever invented. It’s abrasive strength is unmatched, and is almost always considered “Military Spec,” when others aren’t good enough.
- These vary, but the nylon bags are about 8-9 pounds (4 kilos), and the leather bags come in around 14-16 pounds (7 kilos).
- Students and professionals who want the original (and still the best!) gig bag for carrying a tuba.
|Dimensions||46 × 19 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.